[HOT] Fwd: [info-hotosm] Tiles download request

Dan S danstowell+osm at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 18:14:25 UTC 2015

Hi Paulo,

Sounds like a good project. Note that it's quite unlikely anyone will
be able to send "a zip/rar of the complete map layer" because it's
probably about a terabyte in size. The statistics here are for the
main OSM layer not the HOT layer but they're still relevant:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tile_disk_usage

Best
Dan