[HOT] Problem with Tasking Manager again

Suzan Reed suzan at suzanreed.com
Fri Jul 10 06:49:08 UTC 2015

Friends,

Don’t know who to write to about this or who fixed it last time.

After many hours of mapping successfully over the past days, I am again having the same difficulty where, although I am logged in, I am asked to login again.

This time a dialog box appears when I click the top Save button. When I fill in my username and password, it doesn’t recognize either. Stuck.

I’m on a brand new MacBook Pro computer using Chrome OS X Yosemite. I cleared cookies and did all the usually fixes. Again it looks like it’s in the Tasking Manager itself.

Thanks for helping.

Suzan