[HOT] Problem with Tasking Manager again

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 07:06:30 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 8:49 AM, Suzan Reed <suzan at suzanreed.com> wrote:

> Friends,
>
> Don’t know who to write to about this or who fixed it last time.

There were no change in the Tasking Manager since the last time you
mentioned the issue.

> After many hours of mapping successfully over the past days, I am again having the same difficulty where, although I am logged in, I am asked to login again.
>
> This time a dialog box appears when I click the top Save button. When I fill in my username and password, it doesn’t recognize either. Stuck.

There's no "save" button in the Tasking Manager. Are you talking about
the iD editor?

> I’m on a brand new MacBook Pro computer using Chrome OS X Yosemite. I cleared cookies and did all the usually fixes. Again it looks like it’s in the Tasking Manager itself.

I would be happy to fix if I was able to reproduce.
I'm using Chrome on mac as well and did some edits with iD as well yesterday.

Kind regards,
Pierre