[HOT] Problem with Tasking Manager again

Suzan Reed suzan at suzanreed.com
Fri Jul 10 09:48:05 UTC 2015

Friends,

I am again having problems with the Tasking Manager.

After many hours successfully mapping over the past days, I am again having the same difficulty where, although I am logged in, I am asked to login again, this time when I save.

Two different things happen:
1. A dialog box appears when I click the top Save button. When I fill in my username and password, it doesn’t recognize either. Stuck.
2. I click on the top Save button, click on the side Save button, and nothing happens.

I’m on a new MacBook Pro using Chrome OS X Yosemite. I cleared cookies and did all the usually fixes. Again it looks like it’s in the Tasking Manager itself.

Thanks for helping.

Suzan