[HOT] paths, tracks and unclassified in West Africa

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 13:18:46 UTC 2015

Unfortunately we seem to be into opinions and I hear different things from
different people.

Could we either come to an consensus or have an authority please.

My own opinion is if its to a small group of huts its probably a track, if
its to narrow for a 4X4 and winds its a path, and if I can see two wheel
tracks then its a track unless its between two settlements of reasonable
size then its unclassified.  Basically a track to me is something I
wouldn't wish to take a car down.

Thanks John