[HOT] Final request for feedback - Activation Protocol

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Tue Jul 14 01:40:03 UTC 2015

Hello HOT community,

There has been a tremendous collaboration to create the draft Activation
Protocol; a great thank you to everyone who has contributed so far. On
behalf of Tyler, Mhairi and myself; we welcome you to make one more review
of the content this week before we 'take-it-offline' for print-editing (with
a huge advanced thank you to Katja for helping us with that).

With that said, please be advised that all the figures/tables/etc. are my
sketch-up and should not be considered final/good/etc - just a sketch of
what the final product will contain.

The draft document can be found here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qefHRE3_wUyG3lMSb7NlkSDtPuQeaQXsflkxt3E3xS
A or via the HOT Drive.