[HOT] Final request for feedback - Activation Protocol

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 10:33:20 UTC 2015

The only thing I'd suggest is stronger empathise on the role of
validation.  Feedback by end users at a recent AID conference in Ottawa was
the maps were great but please could we arrange for them to be validated as
the quality was variable.

I note we include the words about new mappers but for the maps to be more
reliable they need to be validated and not just by another new mapper.

I like the idea that there is some sort of review of older projects with
the idea of either turning them into a missing map project or simply
archiving them.

Projects that ask for buildings typically don't get completed, could this
be taken into account in the activation process?

Thanks

Cheerio John