[HOT] Final request for feedback - Activation Protocol

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Tue Jul 14 23:30:03 UTC 2015

Hi John,

If there is some particular wording suggestion you have, go ahead and comment directly on the document.  In general, this does increase the role of validation as we are going to build out a training specifically for that role.  I was actually getting around to including you in the building of that training, so in general I think these concerns will be addressed during that process.

Chat more soon,

=Russ