[HOT] LearnOSM Glossary

althio althio.forum at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 16:28:20 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I am not sure how to handle the glossary mixture of:
- basic OSM terms
- basic HOT terms
- advanced HOT/Activation terms

I mean the growing glossary page could become overwhelming for a beginner.

What do you think?
All glossay in one continuous page? One page, sections by topics?
Differents pages, one glossary by section
(beginner/JOSM/remote/Activation...)?

Back to the content, a few proposals:
- We could read through the content of LearnOSM to flag terms that
need to be included in the glossary (best done by newcomers!)
- We could take a pick in the OSM wiki glossary and see if any of
those terms is used in LearnOSM
[OSM wiki glossary] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Glossary

Best

althio