[HOT] LearnOSM Glossary

Suzan Reed suzan at suzanreed.com
Fri Jul 24 19:45:50 UTC 2015

Hi althio and all,

As an organizer of information and a newbie, my opinion is to leave everything in one list and not divide it. It should be alphabetic.

There is a lot to learn reading through a Glossary, and it’s always useful to have everything in one place. It’s easy to find what you are looking for when organized alphabetically. If you want, you could annotate which terms are for OSM, HOT, and Activation in parentheses at the end of each entry. We have done that when a glossary combines words from different languages or references similar to this situation. It’s also important to format the page so the entries are easy to read.

Suzan