[HOT] LearnOSM Glossary

Suzan Reed suzan at suzanreed.com
Sat Jul 25 09:25:43 UTC 2015

I’m curious how people, especially newcomers, will find the Glossary. Will there be a link to Resources within the Tasking Manager? As a newcomer I could not find resources or a Help button. Finding these things is not intuitive and should be. There’s plenty of room in the menu bar for a select few menu items, possibly including a dropdown for Resources?

Suzan