[HOT] Activation Working Group Meeting 28 July 1400UTC on IRC

Pete Masters pedrito1414 at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 28 14:37:33 UTC 2015

Hi all, apologies. Tried to get onto the meeting but had an IRC issue.

I have a question (well, two questions)...

Missing Maps is training up volunteers to be able to create tasking manager
projects. So, first, is it possible to get access to be able to grant
editor admin rights to users? At the moment, I do so through Benoit or
Pierre, but it would help if I could just do it myself.

Which leads to... The next volunteer who is trained, I am going to ask to
document the training for other volunteers. This may be wiki, video or
whatever the person is most comfortable with. We would be more than happy
to open this up to you guys to use / repurpose / edit for your activation
training. Would this be of interest?

Apologies again for missing the meeting.

Pete

On Tue, Jul 28, 2015 at 12:06 PM, FOFANA BAZO BAGNOUMANA <
fofana.13bazo at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Russ,
> I will try to be present if the internet allows here.
> Good day to all and see you soon
>
> French Version: Merci Russ,
> Je vais essayer d'être présent si internet le permet ici.
> Bonne journée à tous et à bientôt

>> Hello all,
>>

>> Hope you will attend the Activation Working Group meeting tomorrow at
>> 1400 UTC.
>>

>> The wiki-page for the group contains all our meeting information
>> including links to the next agenda and all previous meeting summaries,
>>
>> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Working_groups/Activation
>>

>> Thank you for being a part of HOT!
>>
>> =Russ
>>

>> Russell Deffner