[HOT] Activation Working Group Meeting 28 July 1400UTC on IRC

Russell Deffner russell.deffner at hotosm.org
Tue Jul 28 14:45:55 UTC 2015

Hi Pete,

Sorry to hear about the IRC troubles, let us know if you didn’t get it worked out.

Yes, that would be great if a volunteer would help document the task creation process.  I actually think that would be a good module for LearnOSM, maybe a ‘follow-up’ to http://learnosm.org/en/coordination/tasking-manager/ - also would be great if someone would like to review and update that info as well.

Keep in touch, there will be much more info regarding the HOT Activation Curriculum development soon;

=Russ