[HOT] OSMCompare Before / After map

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Tue Jun 2 13:50:35 UTC 2015

Ah yeah. The "before" server is a bit broken:
http://pierzen.dev.openstreetmap.org/hot/leaflet/OSM-Compare-before-after.html

(on my fadey version too)
http://harrywood.co.uk/maps/before-after.html

The "before" server is actually "FOSM" the server set-up by the license change denying folks. It's quite comical that their server is very useful as a way of viewing an out-of-date state of OpenStreetMap. In theory the other problem with relying on them, is that somebody might update the FOSM data, but that doesn't seem to have been much of a problem for us!  Anyway I see they had a disk blow out, but they're hoping to be back up again soon: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/osm-fork/JLj5qaUwddI

Harry