[HOT] OSMCompare Before / After map

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 15:55:57 UTC 2015

It very much depends where you're looking. It has its niche, there are some
areas on FOSM that are quite active, it uses the OSM tool set but it is
easier to use imported data than OSM as the .odbl license is not so well
understood by other organisations.  They also don't have the 6,000 new
mappers in a month problem so some mappers prefer it.

Cheerio John