[HOT] Tasking Manager - Overlapping Projects with the same Instructions

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Thu Jun 4 03:47:17 UTC 2015

Hi Tom
When we received new Post-disaster Imagery, I wen to previous tasks, and indicated the task as completed with a message saying in which task this would be done.
Looking at TM#1018 and TM#1043, it is exact as you noticed that we did overlap.  Not easy to compare / monitor from the Task Manager.

Note that no data will be lost since these are two pre-disaster tasks. This create duplication with contributors examining twice the area an assure the mapping is completed.
To avoid duplication of efforts, What you can do is to compare the two TM and indicate the TM#1018 square completed with the following messageArea covered in task asks.hotosm.org/project/1043
regard
Pierre