[HOT] Questions regarding metrics from taskprojects, tasks and volunteers.

Milo van der Linden milo at dogodigi.net
Fri Jun 5 12:30:19 UTC 2015

Andrew, Martin and John,

Thank you all for the responses! I have aggregated your reactions and will
communicate them with the Dutch Red Cross.

I conclude that it is important a Relief organisation setting up mapping
tasks is committed to interaction with the community, providing feedback
and motivating volunteers. Statistics can be gathered in a lot of ways, but
there is currently no defacto model and statistics of tasks are (currently)
not directly aggregated from the openstreetmap changesets into the task
manager.

I think the main goal is to make relief organisations aware of the
importance of their commitment. I also think it would be great if we could
work out a model for statistics and implement this in the task manager,
perhaps on some sort of statistics dashboard.

Thanks again, I will pass the message!

Kind regards,

Milo van der Linden