[HOT] Questions regarding metrics from taskprojects, tasks and volunteers.

Dale Kunce dale.kunce at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 13:47:38 UTC 2015

Milo,
Can you please share with me your contacts at the Dutch Red Cross. I work
for the American Red Cross and am with the British Red Cross and MSF
leading the Missing Map efforts. I would love to walk them through how we
view this stuff from a preparedness and resilience perspective.

Thanks so much for hosting your event and hope you have many more in the
future.

Dale