[HOT] HOT Mapping with not much time

Tyler Radford tyler.radford at hotosm.org
Fri Jun 5 21:29:47 UTC 2015

Dear Marcus,

Thanks for choosing to support HOT as part of your Duke of Edinburgh Award.

Please take a look at our tasking manager - there are still tasks related
to the Nepal Earthquake that can use your help:
http://tasks.hotosm.org/
Check out tasks 1018, 1043, 1047.

http://learnosm.org/en/ is a good resource to help learn more about how to
map with OpenStreetMap.

About your six month question - I'm sure many people will want to take you
up on your offer. One idea is some ongoing "Missing Maps" projects in
Tanzania in coordination with local efforts on the ground. If that is of
interest, I can connect you to our project manager there.

Best
Tyler

*Tyler Radford*
Interim Executive Director