[HOT] Questions regarding metrics from taskprojects, tasks and volunteers.

Suzan Reed suzan at suzanreed.com
Fri Jun 5 22:30:11 UTC 2015

Your excellent response noted a number of things I've noticed as a new comer.

It is not always clear that mapping helps. Stating "your contribution helps real people in this crisis" or "your contribution helps save lives" is focused and to the point. I don't see that on any of the landing pages (home pages) of any of the learning or OSM materials. When someone knows what they do has a direct impact on people on the ground, it is much more engaging and urgent. Having someone adept at writing PR, marketing, and communications materials would be so helpful to the organization. It's a skill not many have.

Suzan