[HOT] Customizable OSM editor

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 12:24:04 UTC 2015

Hi Thomas

I like the idea too and would like also point to JOSM which can be
configured with specific presets, like the one mentioned currently
here [1].

iD would be even easier to use, but I think its preset can't be
changed like in JOSM (right, Tom?).

But before releasing such an editor and HOT preset files, pls.

1. discuss and define common tags needed by HOT and eventually
specific to HOT, and
2. help cleanup and update the outdated wiki pages, starting with this
HOT wiki homepage [1]?

See also the thread on this list about my "Request for information
about common set of tags for HOT (Was: OSM Nepal Reponse - Links to
various infos)"

Cheers, S.

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Tags