[HOT] Request for information about common set of tags for HOT (Was: OSM Nepal Reponse - Links to various infos)

Mhairi O'Hara mhairi.ohara at hotosm.org
Mon Jun 8 04:33:31 UTC 2015

Hey Stefan,

We are currently working on a project aimed at tidying and enhancing the
Export Tool and are drafting a usability questionnaire as part of it in
order to address some of these issues you have mentioned in your messages
linked to the tweet.

This is exactly what is needed and what we would like to achieve. I am
going through your proposed lists, but would love more of your input and
was wondering if you will be attending the Technical WG meeting today at
17:00 UTC?

Kind regards,

Mhairi O'Hara

Mhairi O'Hara