[HOT] Task outlines for Nepal

Sebastian Langer langerse at stud.sbg.ac.at
Tue Jun 9 09:03:27 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

First of all: Thank you all for the work, time and effort everyone puts
into HOT.
I joined the mailing list only a few months ago, but I am really impressed
of the general support. - Glad to be a part of this.

I was wondering if there is a possibility to download the outlines for the
HOT-tasks for Nepal (preferrably as shapefile - or any other format that
can be converted to .shp).

I am currently preparing some visualizations for a poster to show the
mapping
efforts in Nepal and it would be great to spatially correlate the newly
mapped
objects with the tasking outlines.

Kind regards,

Sebastian