[HOT] Greetings!

Yantisa Akhadi yantisa.akhadi at hotosm.org
Tue Jun 9 10:36:04 UTC 2015

Hello Mohammed Zia,

Currently there is an opening for Missing Maps Fields Roster in HOT, you
might want to check out this link:
http://hotosm.org/job/missing_maps_field_roster/2015. Alternatively there
are multiple ways to be more involved with HOT, either by mapping or by
joining a working group, more about this in http://hotosm.org/get-involved.

Best,

*Yantisa Akhadi (Iyan)*
*Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team*
Tel: +62 81 5787 03388  Email: yantisa.akhadi at hotosm.org
hot.openstreetmap.org | openstreetmap.id