[HOT] some issues about the HOT task manager

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Tue Jun 9 16:13:01 UTC 2015

Hi Oliver
If you look at the Task Manager issues on Github, these various problems (ie polygon and comments) have been reported.https://github.com/hotosm/osm-tasking-manager2/issues/

We have to work with these limits when we prepare a new task. If I use a polygon to define a new Job, I myself look at the squares once I published it. I usually indicate as completed the squares that are outside of the Imagery available.
But for Nepal TM#1043, even if part of the box is outside the District, it does not create any problem to map if the Bing imagery is available. For this reason, we provide no instruction and let the contributors map it.

Pierre