[HOT] some issues about the HOT task manager

Oliver Richters oliver.richters at uni-oldenburg.de
Tue Jun 9 16:20:05 UTC 2015

Dear Pierre,

thanks for your information, Tyler Radford answered to my mail to
info at hotosm.org and suggested me to send my question to the mailing
list.

While it is obviously true that its not a problem if people are mapping
the stuff outside the district, it may create confusion if some people
think it should not be mapped (because it may cause mapping conflicts
with other tasks where this district is included) and others do.

I have put tasks as ready because everything within the district was
mapped, but others opposed that. I would therefore prefer that you
simply state somewhere that one should also map outside the boundaries
of the district to have a policy for that.

Thanks for all your work!
Oliver

--
Theoretische Physik / Komplexe Systeme, ICBM
Carl von Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg