[HOT] uploading imagery to OpenAerialMap

Dennis Baldwin db at unmannedairlines.com
Wed Jun 10 14:02:15 UTC 2015

Nate,

I'm interested in learning more about this process as well. I've been
flying a property near me over the past year to monitor the progress. Right
now the imagery is hosted here:

http://www.unmannedairlines.com/dev/caliterra_041415/

But I'd like to know how to contribute it to OAM. I have some other areas
I'd like to contribute as well.

Thanks,
Dennis