[HOT] URGENT: recent OBF needed tomorrow

Jorieke Vyncke jorieke.vyncke at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 20:29:11 UTC 2015

Hello,

Is there somebody who can help me out quite fast?
Tomorrow we are doing a small mapping exercise with some people of the
ministry of rural development in Mali.

We are going to map in Tienfala (region Koulikoro) and I kind of
validated the base map of the village after other remote mappers did
the base map already. And now of course I would love to see this data
on my OsmAnd.

So is there somebody around who can create an OBF file (?) for osmand
for me with the most recent data of Tienfala? We are leaving tomorrow
around 8am UTC.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=12.7321&mlon=-7.7543#map=13/12.7321/-7.7543

Thanks a lot!!!

Jorieke