[HOT] HOT Working Groups

Dan Culli danculli02 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 15:12:14 UTC 2015

Hello all,

Just curious if there are any specific HOT working groups that are looking
for or needing more participants at the moment.  It looks like I may be
able to join any of them, but if there are any actively looking for
members/contributors, please let me know.

While I've been aware of OSM/HOT for some time, I'm new to actually
participating in the mapping efforts and would be interested in some deeper
involvement in the efforts.  I've got quite a bit of geospatial/GIS related
experience, much of which has been in a govt. setting, so I'm familiar with
participating in groups similar to the HOT working groups, e.g. data
policy, governance, training, etc.

Thanks,
Dan