[HOT] HOT Working Groups

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 16:03:57 UTC 2015

Hi Dan,

Glad you are here!

You are encouraged to join any of them you think would be interesting
and rewarding for you, they all need additional members.

Feel free to drop in on any of the meetings and introduce yourself and
see how they go and if you think you can find an enjoyable way to
contribute.

This is a calendar of WG meeting days and times:
https://www.google.com/calendar/render?cid=aG90b3NtLm9yZ184NDhlODlhYWlhYjA0YWc5NGQyM3JxbjU1OEBncm91cC5jYWxlbmRhci5nb29nbGUuY29t

And this is a list of the working groups:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Working_groups

cheers,
blake