[HOT] Fwd: [OpenStreetMap] Student Survey Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team Goethe-University Frankfurt

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 18:53:50 UTC 2015

Hi Katja,

I am investigating this further, to my knowledge HOT has not given this
University nor any one else permission to use our systems and data for
anything other than HOT mapping.

Random contacts from people and organizations you do not know should
always be treated with great caution and I would suggest avoiding
following links that are sent to you if you have no previous engagement
with or knowledge of the senders.

Cheers,
Blake