[HOT] Fwd: [OpenStreetMap] Student Survey Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team Goethe-University Frankfurt

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 19:38:55 UTC 2015

Hi all,

All of the people involved in sending the survey request have contacted
me and followed up with the HOT Board.

They have all expressed their sincere apologies for the concerns they
caused and stopped their current method of contacting people.

Because HOT and OSM in general are always happy to work with researchers
to the best of our ability while respecting all of our users' privacy
and good will, we are in the process of figuring out how best for the
researchers to still collect the data they need using a different
approach and complete their project.

As I told the researchers: I think we all learned a little here and I
know HOT will be improving the visibility of how to contact and work
with us for research projects in the future.

Regards,
Blake