[HOT] Presenting HOT in a short video

Tony Nedkov abnedkov at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 15:37:58 UTC 2015

Dear Tyler,

Thank you for sending me an email. I think it will be interesting to make
one for HOT. I have been making videos for years as a side activity.
I could give it a try, but we'll need to create an outline of what the film
will be about.

Here is some of my previous work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i1N9buhuIA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8CuET3W7ns

This is a more recent film:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh4xWn2pfQ0

It is just an overview of different styles. We can make a film anyway we
want.

Let me know if you are interested.

Regards,
Tony