[HOT] Presenting HOT in a short video

Peter Kohler peter.l.kohler at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 10:23:24 UTC 2015

Sounds like a great idea!

Think it could be a powerful way to communicate what HOT is about to a much
wider audience.

What I suggest may not be as appealing and is more technical, but assuming
we do get a lot of interest and surge of new users;

May be we could do a couple of videos to help starters to interpret
satellite imagery? In addition we could show how they might draw
features/check out a tile.  Short, 2 mins or so.

Goal being not to make experts, but just to get beginners thinking about
how they look at the imagery.  They'll not be perfect or make perfect users
but it should improve the quality of the masses and help with any influx.

Thanks

Pete