[HOT] Presenting HOT in a short video

hyances at gmail.com hyances at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 16:50:25 UTC 2015

Yes, I think we can include more content for (one/both) HOT video(s), maybe
a crowdsourcing campaign to collect media pieces (text, pictures, audios,
videos) about activities carried out in different latitudes?

We do this to communicate about intermediate results of slum mapping pilot
project at Isla de Leon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRRHAgxioZw

Diffused at Innovation Fair of Cartagena Data Festival
<http://www.cartagenadatafest2015.org/>

Booth picture
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iOEAWH5xx7qeOVz4Yn4rbR3W4bs-3SIrHg/view?usp=sharing

Best!