[HOT] Presenting HOT in a short video

Suzan Reed suzan at suzanreed.com
Fri Jun 19 08:49:29 UTC 2015

Hi Peter and all,

Your suggestion of including short screen shot instruction videos is something the LearnOSM Working Group is discussing now as an addition to the learning materials. Your thinking is right on with that. I agree visual materials, without sound, can be excellent training materials. Plus, without narration, they can accompany instructions in any language.

Cheers!

Suzan