[HOT] About " openstreetmap " Name Conflict

mark mark at ipr-china.net
Tue Jun 23 11:27:19 UTC 2015

(Please forward this to your CEO or President, because this is urgent. Thank you.)

Dear President & CEO,

This email is from China Intellectual Property Office, which mainly deal with trademark and domain name registration internationally. We received an application from RFZJ Industries Ltd on June 23,2015. They want to register "openstreetmap" as their Trademark in China,Hong Kong,Taiwan and some Domain(.asia/.cn/.com.cn/.hk/.com.hk/.tw/.com.tw).

We checked and found the keyword is your company's registered trademark. But have not registered in China,Hong Kong,Taiwan. So we inform you to confirm whether this registration will affect and conflict your company. If this registration will not affect and conflict your company, then we can finish registering for them as per our duty. If this registration will affect and conflict your company. Please contact us by telephone or email within 10 workdays, so we can better handle the issue.

Best Regards,

Mark Chen
Auditing Department/Manager
China Intellectual Property Agent Office
Add:3/F,1st Building ZongFu Street No.47,Jinjiang District, ChengDu, China.
Tel: (+86) 28 8777 5008|Fax: (+86) 28 6246 5008|Web: http://www.ipr-china.net
P Please consider the environment before you print this e-mail.