[HOT] Introducing myself to OSM world

Anne-Claire Frank anneclairefrank at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 11:00:36 UTC 2015

hello Alfred,

I am happy to hear there are more people om the ground in Sierra Leone
working with OSM.
I am a newbie in the field, but just spent a few months in America and was
able to join the HOT summit. My boyfriend is originally from Sierra Leone
(now living in the US), so I feel connected to this country. I met several
people who were involved with mapping West Africa, and we started talking
about some ideas: involving the diaspora in the US to add 'local
information' to the maps is one of them, and how to add the names of
villages on the map through the use of people on the ground on motorbikes.
It might be good to stay connected, so when needed, whe can join forces in
mapping Salone.
I am living in the Netherlands, by the way.

best regards,
Anne-Claire

Anne-Claire Frank
email: anneclairefrank at gmail.com