[HOT] Export Tool Survey

Mhairi O'Hara mhairi.ohara at hotosm.org
Thu Jun 25 07:35:02 UTC 2015

Dear Hotties,

We are conducting a survey in an effort to improve the Export Tool. Your
input will greatly assist us in ensuring we are meeting the needs of the
users of the service. We estimate that it will take you approximately 5-8
minutes to complete the survey.

Simply click on the link below, or cut and paste the entire URL into your
browser to access the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/hot_export_tool

We would appreciate your response by this Friday 26th June.

Your input is very important to us and will be kept strictly confidential
(used only for the purposes of research for this project).

If you have any questions or experience any technical difficulties please
do not hesitate to contact me.

 Sincerely,

 Mhairi O'Hara (on behalf of HOT and the OSM Community)

--
Mhairi O'Hara
Technical Project Manager
Email: mhairi.ohara at hotosm.org