[HOT] OAM Project Chat and New Summer Job Posted

Cristiano Giovando cristiano.giovando at hotosm.org
Thu Jun 25 01:07:21 UTC 2015

Hey HOTties,

Are you interested to learn more about the recent developments in
OpenAerialMap? Join us tomorrow in our weekly meeting over on Gitter.
More details below.

Let me also point out about an exciting "summer job" opportunity to
contribute to the project. We are looking for a research consultant to
join the team for two months and write about OpenAerialMap:

http://hotosm.org/job/research_consultant_openaerialmap/2015

Please contact me directly with any question and do apply now if interested.

Cheers,

Cristiano

cristiano.giovando at hotosm.org
http://hot.openstreetmap.org