[HOT] validation

john whelan jwhelan0112 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 01:11:39 UTC 2015

I normally keep an eye on about three or four projects and validate any
tiles that get marked done on those projects usually within a day or so and
often within an hour or two.

Working like this I find I can gently mention problems to newcomers and
strangely enough the projects get finished off.

Could some one think of a way to have a list of projects that are validated
in this way that newcomers can find easily so they can get a bit of support
and don't feel too isolated.  It would need commitment from someone to
validate a project rather than the project manager adding it to the list.

Yes I understand that Maperthons are wonderful and looking over someone's
shoulder is useful but there are people who find getting to Maperthons not
so convenient and it would be nice to cater to them.

Thanks John