[HOT] validation

Suzan Reed suzan at suzanreed.com
Sun Jun 28 01:19:47 UTC 2015

John mentors me, and it's been extremely valuable to have him gently mentioning problems.

Having a list of projects for new people where they can get some mentoring as they learn to map would be exellent. Being isolated isn't easy. Being on a team and working with other mappers encourages us to do more mapping, and it's more interesting and dare I say, fun.

Cheers,
Suzan