[HOT] validation

Dale Kunce dale.kunce at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 11:35:37 UTC 2015

John and Susan I love this idea. The Missing Maps projects are generally
really good for new mappers. We could set up a couple of tasks outside a
mapathon just for this purpose.

Would you once a list of people you can contact in the task instructions.
These folks will also be the ones responsible for being the validates and
Mentors