[HOT] HOT Board and Chair Elections

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 20:17:52 UTC 2015

Hi Joseph,

I could not agree more.

We as voting members really need to be more involved in the processes
and activities of governing our organization.

Input, ideas and our membership's priorities need to be expressed or the
Board and Kate are left in the dark.

If anyone is thinking about running for Board I hope they will speak up
soon.

Further, if anyone has questions for people running for Board, I hope
they will ask them now so candidates have a chance to answer questions.

Cheers,
blake