[HOT] 10 Years of OSM + HOT?

Sam Libby SLibby at esri.com
Fri Mar 6 18:50:22 UTC 2015

Hi all, wanted to share this great visualization of ten years of OSM edits: https://www.mapbox.com/ten-years-openstreetmap/ in case people had not seen it on social media.

A question  for the group - is there an available dataset/API in json, geojson, shapefile, etc that shows the locations of all historical and current HOT tasks - ideally with dates of creation? I know it's available per-task<http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/907/tasks.json> as geojson but thought it might be available as a big chunk as well.  I think it would be a really interesting overlay to add to the 10-year map or other OSM visualizations - especially in W. Africa during the Ebola epidemic, you can clearly see in the time-based visualization where there were big impacts from the HOT community.

Thanks,
Sam