[HOT] Communications Working Group Meeting today 20:00 UTC

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 18:43:17 UTC 2015

The Communications WG is meeting
today, March 6th, at 20:00 UTC via Skype
---------------------------------------

Just like all our working groups, it is open to everyone. The main focus
is communication to audiences outside the immediate HOT and OSM
communities. If you have an interest in press relations, blogging,
twittering, website building, etc, please visit the next meeting. Just
send me an email with your skype name and I'll make sure you are
included in the Friday meeting.

If skype is not an option, just let me know, we can include people via
irc as well.

---------------------------------------

A full list of our working groups and their areas of interest can be
found here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Working_groups

Working groups are always glad to have people participate and if you
would like to place something on the agenda of any of the working groups
just send an email to this email list and someone will make sure it gets
on the agenda for the next meeting or perhaps the meeting after next and
let you know so you can attend.

Cheers,
Blake