[HOT] Fw: Aw: Re: #923 - Mayendit, South Sudan - highways to ditches?

Pierre Béland pierzenh at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 6 22:18:45 UTC 2015

Kretzer,
There are wetlands in this area and we see a derivation. It could be seasonal floods as you say but. A fixme tag would let ask evaluation from field teams. I suggest to add to such  segments of highways the following tags- flood_prone=yes- fixme=Validate if this segment is flooded some periods of the year.
Pierre