[HOT] Installing JOSM on Mac OS

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Mon Mar 9 18:41:11 UTC 2015

I emailed the user with instructions to upgrade Java on OS X Leopard.
Basically a special app is needed to install Java on older systems.
Pacifist, www.charlessoft.com, has an app to install the jdk7.x.dmg file
downloaded from Oracle.

If he has problems, I work with him to get it working.

Clifford

On Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 6:53 PM, Harry Wood <mail at harrywood.co.uk> wrote:

> See this wiki page:
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/JOSM/Mac
>
> Sadly apple and oracle seem to be conspiring to make running java software
> on mac quite difficult. Java version 6 may be easier for some mac users, in
> which case the link to the older version 7000 of JOSM will work.
>
> Harry

@osm_seattle
osm_seattle.snowandsnow.us
OpenStreetMap: Maps with a human touch