[HOT] HOT Community Calls reminder (this Wednesday and Thursday)

Jaakko Helleranta.com jaakko at helleranta.com
Wed Mar 11 02:45:26 UTC 2015

Dear HOT community,

As a friendly reminder, we are having three HOT Community Calls on Mumble
over the next couple of days (first one in about 12 hours). Anyone from the
community is welcome to join and I hope you all will try to attend one of
the sessions or more.

There are a lot of things springing up, but the Board of Directors, Chair
for voting members, Executive Director and Staff would like input from the
community on a few key topics, please review and add additional topics
before or between calls here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_ROKF4phcsWiXinH2hfaeEu0ol0PTwcLiIDaPH9XtkU/edit#

Here is the full schedule of the calls:

   - Community Call #1
   Wednesday, March 11 at 15:00 GMT/11:00 EDT
   Your local time: http://bit.ly/HOTCommunity1
   Organizer(s): Heather and Russell
   - Community Call #2
   Thursday, March 12 at 00:00 GMT / Wednesday, March 11 at 15:00 EDT
   Your Local Time: http://bit.ly/HOTCommunity2
   Organizer(s): Russell
   - Community Call #3
   Thursday, March 12 at 19:00 GMT/15:00 EDT
   Your Local time:  http://bit.ly/HOTCommunity3
   Organizer(s): Harry and Jaakko

If you want to add one or more of the community calls to your calendar
follow this link to do so (default time is PDT):
https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=hotosm.org_i6hjc8tbv4ftfkt3p4d3q458go%40group.calendar.google.com

If you haven’t been on our Mumble server before, make sure to log-on early
to test your set-up, visit: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mumble to
get started.
If there are issues with Mumble (on either our end or your end), jump on
#hot IRC and we’ll come up with something – help with getting to the #hot
IRC channel is here:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/HOT_Chats

With best regards,
-Jaakko

--
jaakko at helleranta.com * Skype: jhelleranta
* Mobile: +505-8131-0729 (Nicaragua) * Voice(mail) / SMS: +1-202-730-9778 *