[HOT] Malawi Floods - "residential areas" vs. individual buildings

Severin Menard severin.menard at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 00:09:49 UTC 2015

Hi Kretzer,

I mapped this task and tried to put all the residential areas. When the
buildings are too much spread, I considered them as isolated buildings:
http://tasks.hotosm.org/project/907#task/36 I can add the link in the TM
Job instructions if you feel it is helpful for the other mappers.

I take the opportunity to thank you for your great contribution on this
project!

Sincerely,

Severin